Just a little bit of all of me rolled into one

Just a little bit of all of me....
Food, restaurants........cupcakes CUPCAKES!!!! Food trends and fashion. All a girls favourite things!

Saturday 21 May 2011

Brooches

As a child i spent many hours with my grandmother playing dress up, wearing her shoes (she only had a size 3 foot), strings of pearls and her brooches, which she had such a beautiful collection of. Thats were my love of "things" began.
My definition of "things" accesories!



One of my favourite "things" to accesorise with at the moment is brooches. They are such amazing little or big things that can add a touch of class, fun or color to any outfit. They can be worn on any item from the classic jacket, t-shirt, blouse or scarf.

This is an ultra modern brooch which paired with a crisp white shirt and a pair of jeans would bring a different twist to a classic outfit.


This brooch gives a whole new meaning to name tags!!!! Very cute.





I have many brooches like this one in different colors and I love wearing them on the lepel of my denim jacket. They so fun and bring out my quirky side without being to out there.


This is a modern take on a classic brooch which reminds me of my gran.



I have been on the look out for a brooch like this but havent found one as yet :( Its gorgeous and quirky and so fun and kinda makes you feel like a child again. I love it!



This brooch screams Cassidy to me. Cassidy is my BFF and one of the most up to date stylesters I know. When it comes to fashion she knows whats hot and whats not. She made a range of brooches which I love and often wear and are infact very much like this one. Check out her blog http://bespokelifestyle.blogspot.com/


For the girly girls, add a polka dot bow to your outfit.


 
 I had to end off with this classic 1980's Karl Lagerfeld brooch. Gorgeous and I'm sure worth a small fortune!

Happy "things" shopping

1 comment: