Just a little bit of all of me rolled into one

Just a little bit of all of me....
Food, restaurants........cupcakes CUPCAKES!!!! Food trends and fashion. All a girls favourite things!

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Welcome

And so after much deliberating on whether or not to start a blog....here I am blogging! Its pretty fun really.

After 10 years playing in a mans world of trucks and transport I decided it was time to do something I loved and I got my international chefs qualification. My husband, cousin and I then landed up as the very proud owners of a Portuguese Restaurant in Benoni, Trinchados. Strange how things work out. Needless to say I left my job in corporate and along with my two best friends am following my dream of creating gorgeous food in a warm homely atmosphere. So much of fun!!!!

So in the blogs to come you'll hear all about the fun we have in the restaurant, the cupcakes I LOVE baking, the experimenting we do in the kitchen and about the fashion we find wondering around at our little Trinie (cocktail bar) outside.

Hope you enjoy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment