Just a little bit of all of me rolled into one

Just a little bit of all of me....
Food, restaurants........cupcakes CUPCAKES!!!! Food trends and fashion. All a girls favourite things!

Tuesday 10 May 2011

My fave fashion trends

Loving the winter fashion trends for 2011 and wanted to share some of my favorites with you.

1. Gum boots:  These little baby's give a whole new meaning to comfort and they are so stylish. Running around       in a restaurant all day requires comfortable shoes but being me I put the look ahead of the feel so the latest craze of gum boots is perfect for me. I bought mine from Woolworths in Grey at R499, 00. Pair them with a leggings and a chunky knit jersey and scarf and you are good to go for the lunch rush!



2.  Brooches:  They have been around since the early 1800's and have made a huge come back this season. They add a little bit of glamor and style to any outfit! you can go vintage or bling, big or small. Add them to jackets, jerseys or scarves. They are just such fun and a cheap way to turn a plain looking outfit into something fabulous!




3.  Scarves:  Loving scarves this season, I know they've been around for a while but I've found that with layering being so in for this season scarves are fantastic! I have found so many awesome patterns on scarves from stripes to animal print to damask and in all sorts of colors and I feel like I'm drawn to them and just have to buy them. I love neutrals for this season and adding a colorful scarves to my neutral outfit takes it to a whole different level. Love them!





4.  Khaki:  Without a doubt the biggest color trend of the season. It is a must have. Wether it be khaki leggings, my are from woolies and are thick, warm and just gorgeous or a khaki military style jacket it doesn't matter as long as you have something khaki for this season.





5.  Capes:   yes capes!!! Not the ones superman uses to fly but the latest in European fashion. Words cannot convince you, you will have to just see the pics, i know you gonna love it!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment